Click on the arrows for details
Available in person, on Skype or on the telephone.
Why hire a Coach?
Most people are in denial about how much pain they really have. They have learned survival mechanisms that will give them a relative level of happiness. And with enough glitter and glam, sex, money and praise, they can feel like they have all they need. But in reality most people begin to find patterns of depression, despair and loneliness that create a sense that something is missing. There is; the feeling like they really matter, the feeling like they belong and are connected to love, our greatest need.
Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful moms, dads, business leaders, professionals, executives, electricians, bakers, candlestick makers, entrepreneurs, housewives and CEO’s use the services of a life coach to take their lives, relationships, marriages, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Coaching helps you pinpoint the patterns that you are playing out, the survival mechanisms that you learned as a child and gives insight as to what choices you can make to feel a deeper sense of fulfillment in your own life, the genuine peace that was missing.
In a community of people who actively practice unconditional love, you will learn vulnerability and stretch yourself into that trusting place that your heart longs for.
There are many reasons to hire Kimmara as your coach:
- She actually understands how people hold on to the pain of their past and how to clear that pain.
- She can lead you into understanding about how your emotions can unconsciously control your actions and what you can do to change that.
- She can help you efficiently by putting the right kind of support systems in place.
- She’ll give you more incentive to stick with your growth experience on the days it gets tough.
- She has experience to guide you so you don’t have to figure it out on your own.
- Helps hold you accountable.
- She sees the truth about you and helps you see that truth.
- She’ll help you find your true self and your vision for the future.
- Helps you shed light on all the confusion in your past and present relationships.
- I can help you accelerate the learning curve and help you heal the wounds of the past that have kept you stuck and bound in old patterns. I can help you much more quickly than you can do on your own.
Coaching is based on the Real Love principles authored by Greg Baer, M.D. RealLove.com
Flyers ~ Logos ~ Business Cards ~ Print/Web ads ~ Brochures ~ Product Labeling ~ CD, DVD & Book Art ~ Image Transformation (Photoshop images). Click for Gallery of Graphic Art
Business Support Services
Company Start Up ~ Counseling and Consulting ~ Press Releases ~ Media Kits ~ Product Development ~ Computer Support
Website Development and Maintenance
WordPress ~ Domain Hosting ~ Domain Names ~ Click for Gallery of Websites
Recording ~ Editing ~ Mixing ~ Mastering. YouTube video creation ~ music or spoken word audio.Technically facilitate webinars/online meetings. Formatting Audio Books for Audible (an Amazon Company)
Book, CD and DVD Publishing
CreateSpace (an Amazon Company) and Kindle formatting for self-published books. CD and DVD replication short runs (1-500) or large runs (500-millions) available. Click for Gallery of Graphic Art
Musician | Original ~ Gentle ~ Instrumental Music
On the Music For Candles website you’ll find music that was created to be soft soothing and gentle uplifting. Music For Candles is Original ~ Gentle ~ Instrumental music that includes Piano (James Feagans), Native American and Irish Flutes (Kimmara Rosehart), Guitar (Darren Curtis Skanson; Michael Charles Bauer; Jack DeCarlo), Cello (James Todd; Kevin Johnson; Wayne Templeman) and Harp (Nancy Brace).
Social Media setup and maintenance
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. Any and all of the Social Media sites.
Computer Support and Training
Troubleshoot and fix computer issues, no problem is too big or too small. Teach Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Quickbooks, Adobe Products (Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, etc.), Audacity, Skype, Mail Clients (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.) and more.
I have a gift, I can learn basically any program within weeks and teach it to you. Feel free to ask me about any thing you need to learn.